Wednesday, July 4, 2012

About Oceane's skins (FAQ)

Q: Is it possible to get a body with different nipples? 
A: Sure. If you want one of my skins combined with another skin, or a change on the body (pubic hair in a certain shape or no blush or a makeup on that skin) then that's possible. Make a notecard with your request and describe it thoroughly.

For instance:
Face: Lauren natural skin
Body: Toni
Tan: Honey
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: is it possible to combine one of the natural skins with a makeup that I like, so I don't have it on a seperate layer? 
A: Yes. Make a notecard with your request and describe it thoroughly.
For instance:
Face:  Terry natural skin
Body: Toni
Tan: Latte
Makeup: Lauren soft and sexy or Cat Red tattoo layer full makeup etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Do you sell hairbases or skins with hairbase? And do you have matching eyebrows with that?
A: Yes. Make a notecard for me with your request and describe it thoroughly. For instance:
Face:  Terry natural skin
Tan: Cream
Haircolor: Truth Blood
Brows: Truth Blood
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q:  I want a Lauren skin in a darker suntan or in a very pale vampire tan.
A: Make a notecard for me with your request and describe it thoroughly. Include pictures with the tan you have in mind from what you found on for example internet. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: I want a natural skin line with a full makeup line baked on that skin like you did with Terry, Lauren, Jade. 
A: If you made a choice out of the many skins I have with baked makeup then send me a notecard with the names and I will reply on that. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: What is the difference between a natural skin and the other skins you have? 
A: Back in the days it was only possible to buy skins with a makeup baked on it. This means the makeup is blended in the skin, you can not take it off like with a tattoo layer. A natural skin is a skin without makeup or has only a light blush. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Do you take orders for a completely new skin from scratch?
A: That depends. making a skin from scratch takes months. I can do that but I prefer to make a combination of skins I already have. It's really up to you and your wallet.
Make a notecard with your request and describe it thoroughly.
For instance:
Face:  Dark thick brows
Body: (choose from one of the skins I have, there are many options) or add here what your choice is. Some people like to have small nipples, hard nipples, light or dark nipples, soft nipples etc. This is just an example.
Tan: Purple.
Other requests:  

Always make a notecard with your name and send it to me with a thorough description of your request. I will reply to you and let you know how much time it will take and maybe some questions if they come up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: Can I buy a full perm skin from you or a custom skin that you won't sell to others?
A: You cannot buy a full perm skin from me. Yes you can buy a custom made skin that I won't sell to others. If you want that send me a notecard and I will send you my pricelist.

No comments: